Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9: The Next Decade (of pounds)

Whoohoo!  Finally 129.8 lbs.  Now I just hope that I can stay in the 120s.  I know that muscle weighs more than fat, so if I'm burning off fat and building muscle the scale might not show a loss.  But I want that number to go down!

If I think about it rationally, I realize that on New Year's Day I weighed 132, thanks to all of the cookies and other holiday treats.  So within two weeks I've lost more than two pounds.  That's reasonable!  I was just hoping to get to 125 by February 1st but I don't think that's going to happen.

My ultimate goal is a flat stomach and a size 8.  If I can achieve that, it shouldn't matter what the scale says.  It shouldn't.  I had a great cardio session this morning, trying not to hum along to Journey again!  Tomorrow is the Abs class.  I hope I can make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment