Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4: Out of Town

I have the Body for Life Success Journal and I love how it can keep me organized and motivated for the entire challenge.  Today's Success Story is Carolyn Culverhouse and her transformation is amazing!  It shows the results of each of three challenges.  She went from a size 20 to a size 4 and honestly, she looks 20 years younger.

This morning I did my first High Intensity Interval Training cardio workout.  I did 20 minutes and watched every one of them on the treadmill timer.  I finally broke a sweat and got my heart rate into the fat burning 150s.  Love those endorphins afterwards!

Later this afternoon I drove four hours to my hometown in order to attend a funeral tomorrow.  I can't remember the last time I was in my hometown and I have no idea when I'll be back, so I decided that today will be my Free Day for eating and I'll eat clean on Sunday.  I just had to have my favorites... LaRosa's pizza and Graeter's ice cream.  (Quick, from what city do I hail?)  They were soooo good.  I don't feel too guilty having a Free Meal on Day 4 since I had a good cardio workout this morning and ate clean the first 3/4 of the day.  I promise that I'll be good from here 'til the next official Free Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment