Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 25

Now I know why I was feeling particularly bad yesterday... I'm sick.  It's just a stupid cold but I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  Maybe not a Mack truck, but at least a Ford 150.

By yesterday afternoon I could tell I was coming down with something but it was just congestion and malaise at that point.  I went to the gym anyway and had a surprisingly good Upper Body Workout.  The weights I'm using are 5lbs, 8lbs, and 10lbs.  Just for kicks I tried to pick up one of the 35 pound dumbbells.  Couldn't even lift it out of its slot!

Ever the good citizen, I disinfected all of the weights and everything I touched afterwards.  I'd hate to get anyone else sick.  Today the cold has settled into my throat and chest so I'm postponing my cardio workout until tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll feel well enough to do it.

I'm still eating clean with the addition of some honey in my tea.  Tomorrow night hubby gets back from a business trip to Mexico and we're going to meet at a restaurant.  I'm looking forward to my free meal of the week!  And, of course, seeing hubby again!

No comments:

Post a Comment