Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15

Monday morning and I'm back on track.  I had a good Upper Body Workout at the gym and I'm following the eating plan that I put together ahead of time.  I was going to take photos today, since it's the end of two weeks but I decided to wait until tomorrow.  I want a day of clean eating first!

I haven't posted any photos yet because I want to be able to put up a comparison, even if it is only two weeks worth.  It's just too hard to put up the "Before" shots without having something to point to and show some improvement, no matter how slight.

I'm not expecting to see any changes because I don't see them in the mirror or in how my clothes are fitting.  Part of the problem is that the smallest amount of salt or carbs makes me puff up like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  I hate that!  I've got to figure out a way to deal with water retention.  In the Body for Life book, Bill Phillips strongly recommends the consumption of large quantities of water each day.  For some reason, that is difficult for me.  I just don't want to drink water.  But I'm going to work on increasing my consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment