Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16: Week 2 Photos

Alright, what's a Body for Life blog without progress photos, right?  That's what we all like to see.  I'd like to see more progress but it's only been two weeks!  At least I do see a little progress and that inspires me to work even harder.

I seriously need new photographers.  The first photos were taken by my wonderful husband who has many skills... photography not being one of them.  The Week 2 photos were taken by my 11 year old, who can be excused due to his young age and inexperience.  Maybe for Week 12 I'll splurge for a pro!  Maybe I'll hire a better model, too!




Nothing too dramatic but I'm pleased to see some changes.  Hopefully in two more weeks there will be more changes.  I'm definitely motivated to focus much harder on eating clean and kicking up the cardio.

I did something today at the gym that I just. don't. do.  Y'all... I jogged.  For the last minute of my cardio on the treadmill I decided to bring the speed up to 4.2 and break out into a jog.  I was jamming along to the songs on my iPod (Hanson's Mmmbop and Bon Jovi/Jennifer Nettles' Who Says You Can't Go Home, if you must know my eclectic tastes.) and the endorphins were flowing and I just wanted to do more.

I've never been a runner.  I'm not built like a runner... I'm, uh... too curvy.  If I'm going to do this again, I'm going to need a better sports bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment