Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 6: Don't Stop Believin'

Double workout this morning!  I did yesterday's Upper Body Workout and today's cardio.  Hubby had me borrow his iPod and listening to upbeat music really made the cardio time fly by.  It also made it easier to walk faster.  I was just afraid I was going to start humming along to the songs!  Someone walking by could say, "Oh, she's listening to Journey.".


I have been trying to break into the 120s for weeks.  I've seen 129 on my scale a time or two but then it inexplicably goes back up to 130... 131.  Well, I suppose there is an explanation.  The holidays.  But dang, today I'm at 130.4 and I feel like I've been here for months.

Every morning I check the scale first thing.  It reminds me of all the pregnancy tests I've taken.  I used to hop out of bed first thing in the morning and go do a test.  If it was negative I'd think, "Well, maybe tomorrow it'll turn positive." and then I'd hop out of bed the next morning, hope springing eternal.  When I go to bed at night I think, "Maybe tomorrow the scale will say 129!".  Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment