Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10: ABSolutely Challenging!

This morning I took a 1/2 hour Abs class at the gym.  I was hoping to sneak in and be in the back row, unobserved by most everyone.  Six full-term pregnancies have left my abdominal muscles with the strength of a bowl full of jelly.  But that was not to be... there was only one other student!

The instructor was awesome, very creative and encouraging and faintly reminiscent of a drill sergeant.  At one point I was thinking, "I may hate this woman." but I meant it in a nice way!  We used those ginormous exercise balls that you can sit on.  Trying to hold it between my legs and move them side to side, while my top half did something else was quite the challenge.

Afterwards I did my Upper Body Workout and hit all 9s and 10s.  So today was a great exercise day.  My weight this morning was 129.2 so any day now I hope to see the magic number of 128.  I haven't seen that in fifteen years!

No comments:

Post a Comment