Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2: Stomach Flu

I'm so confident that this challenge is going to transform my shape that I'm going to blog each day of the journey.  That way when all the folks say, "Tell us how you did it, VillageJen!" I can send them here.  Some hubris, huh?

Today is Day 2 and I spent the entire day in bed with the stomach flu.  It came on yesterday afternoon, thankfully after I did my workout.  Here is what I've had to eat:

Morning:  Coffee
Late Afternoon:  5 Ritz crackers and 5 cubes of cheddar cheese
Late Evening:  Wendy's baked potato and sour cream, Wendy's Frosty

That definitely was not the original plan.  But by evening I just needed calories and fluids so I asked my husband to bring home the Wendy's.  I think it helped.

Lovely.  Only the second day and I've already missed a workout.  I toyed with the idea of starting over next week with Day 1.  But I decided no... this is a little setback and I will keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment