Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 17

It's Wednesday and that means another Abs class.  This time I was the only student.  It was like having my own (free) personal trainer.  But there was nowhere to hide!!  I truly hate this woman.  (Kidding!)  I thought that two sets were sufficient, but she insisted on three.  If I tried to cheat on my form to make it easier, she caught me.  She said she wants me to think of her tomorrow... meaning she wants me to feel the results of today's workout.  Oh, don't worry.  I will.  ~glares at her~

We had a fancy church function last night and I received several nice compliments on my evolving appearance.  I should take a picture of me in the form fitting red dress.  I look much better fully clothed and wearing Spanx.  I've never worn a bikini in my life... not even when I was a skinny teen.

I'm so glad that my religious convictions require modest clothing!  I feel bad for the young girls today who want to dress in fashion but are unhappy with their figures.  I even feel bad for the skinny ones who are learning that their value depends on looking "hot".  Covering up doesn't mean you're a prude.  It shows that you want to be valued for what matters... your kindness, intelligence, sense of humor.  Trust me, if men are staring at your boobs, they're not admiring your witty style of repartee.

No comments:

Post a Comment